Fort Polk, LA Housing and Relocation Information
Basic Allowance For Housing (BAH) is provided by the military to help active service members with housing costs, and can be used for either on- or off-post housing.
The Housing Services Office (HSO) will be your first point of contact when you receive moving orders, and provides services that will help you with referrals, relocation assistance, guidance for entering a lease agreement and tenant-landlord disputes.
- Fort Polk HSO can be reached at (337) 537-5000 / 5060.
On Post Housing
- Fort Polk on-post housing is privatized and available to both families, and Single or Unaccompanied Soldiers through Corvias Military Living (337) 537-5060. Unaccompanied Housing offers 1-2 bedroom units with all utilities paid. Family units consist of 3 neighborhoods with 2-5 bedroom single family and townhouse style homes. Amenities may include: carport, dishwasher, family room and seasonal lawn care. The community features swimming pool, community center and more.
Off Post Housing
Search our database for available rentals and homes for sale in the area.
Buy A House
- Click here to contact a local Real Estate Agent
- Click here to view Homes for Sale
- Click here for a list of Preferred Lenders
Not sure where you are going? Click here for other installations